Saturday 3 August 2013

Best Products for Oily Skin



Does this sound like you…

·      Shiny Skin?
·      Acne?
·      Large Pores?

Then you have come to the right place.

As a long time sufferer, I know these symptoms all too well! Within an hour of washing my face in the morning, a shimmering layer of oil would have already appeared. I became so self-conscious of it, I was going to the bathroom every hour at work to re-check my makeup or wipe away the shine from my forehead and cheeks.

This was the point that I knew I had to put an END to my oily skin once and for all.

What Causes Oily Skin?

Sebum in normal quantities keeps your skin looking beautiful, fresh and healthy. But in the case of oily skin, the sebaceous glands (the glands responsible for the production of sebum) are in over-drive. This leads to an excess supply of oil in the skin, triggering blemishes, blackheads and a shiny complexion.

Sebum - “The natural oil produced that keeps your hair and skin healthy and supple”

Generally, over-active sebaceous glands are hereditary, passed down to you from your parents. However soaps, toners and even makeup can all upset the natural balance of your skin. This will often aggravate or even spark the glands to produce excessive levels of sebum. Therefor the most effective way to putting an end to your oily skin is choosing the right skin products and following a successful daily routine, tailored to your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment